Team Chair: Dr. Travis Woulfe - Rockford Public Schools
Team Co-Chair: Chris Anderson - Larson & Darby Group
Team Co-Chair Assistant: Steve Nelson - Larson & Darby Group
The vision of the College Readiness A-Team is an engaged school and community culture where all students expect to pursue higher education or professional training beyond high school graduation.
Jeremy Aldrich - Rockford Public Schools
Andre Anthony - YMCA of the Rock River Valley
Phil Davidson- Mid-West Family Broadcasting
Cassie Hartje - Rockford University
Chris Magee - Rockford Public Schools
Jon Mladic - Rasmussen College
Zoe Norwood - Rockford Public Library
Cheryl Rinker - Rock Valley College
David Schneider - Rock Valley College
Upcoming Meeting Dates
Wednesday, September 13, 2017- 8:30 a.m.
RPS205 Admin. Bldg., 501 7th St, Chief Academic Officer's Conference Room, 4th Floor
Outlined below are the five phases of Alignment Rockford's process for committee work.
1. Tactical Planning – In response to an unmet student need, the committee conducts research and creates a detailed plan to implement a pilot project that includes measures of effectiveness.
2. Community Engagement – Through an invitation to participate, community organizations are asked to join in the implementation of pilot programs.
3. Implementation and Evaluation – Communications between pilot program agencies and the committee ensures implementation fidelity and accountability. Effectiveness is regularly evaluated.
4. Scaling Up – Based on early success, the pilot is extended beyond the original scope.
5. Institutionalization – Once measured to be effective on a large scale, the program becomes integrated within the District 205 structure.
Are you interested in helping the Rockford Public Schools? Alignment Rockford strategically aligns community resources to RPS205 and we need you!
Get Social with Us!
Get the latest Alignment updates!