Register Your Organization
Benefits to Participating Organizations
Participation in the Alignment Rockford Collaborative Process for Community Engagement provides organizations with the following benefits:
- Improvements in outcomes for all Rockford Public Schools' children, particularly those who need additional support to realize their potential.
- Opportunities to contribute in areas in which you have specific skills and capacities.
- Opportunities for collaboration and for building individual agency capacity.
- Data and measurable results to support outcome reporting to funding agencies.
- The opportunity to be a partner with a city-wide initiative to redesign, elevate, and increase the effectiveness of the delivery of services to Rockford Public Schools' children.
- The ability to work directly with Rockford Public Schools (RPS), and to establish a strong relationship with key administrators and teachers.
- The opportunity to receive matching funds through grant requests by AR to foundations and other sources of support.
- Your organization's contribution of resources to the work of AR will enhance your potential to be a recipient of related funding.
This registration process is designed to make it easier for both schools and community partners to share information about services available in the community. There are three simple steps in the registration process:
1) If you haven't already done so, please create an individual user account on the Alignment Rockford website (click here to create an account). If you already have an account, please log in to your account, and then return to this page.
2) Submit the brief form (right-hand side of this page).
3) Within 2 business days, you will be contacted by Alignment Rockford staff.
Alignment Rockford | 815 N. Church Street | Rockford, IL 61103 | Phone: 779-774-4389
© 2009-15 A Collaborative Initiative of Alignment RockfordTM
Invitation to ParticipateTM and ITPTM All rights reserved.