Each Alignment Rockford Alignment Team is charged with developing a Tactical Plan that engages a wide range of community organizations in an effort to improve outcomes for Rockford's children and youth. Once the Tactical Plan is developed, the Alignment Team then issues an Invitation to Participate™ or ITP™, which describes resources that are needed from the community. Community organizations are asked to respond to the ITP if they would like to be part of the collaboration. ITP responses are reviewed by teams monthly.
Once your organization is registered, take a few minutes to review the ITP listings by clicking on the "Get Involved" icon. If your organization would like to participate in one or more of these collaborative initiatives, please follow the instructions included in the ITP and submit your response on-line. You will be contacted by either AR staff or an A-Team member once the Alignment Team has reviewed your response.
Register an account
- Fill out your name and create a user name to create an account
- You will receive an auto-generated email from "Liferay Portal" authorizing your account (this may take 24 hours)
- You will receive an email from an Alignment Rockford staff member verifying your account as well as a link to the Invitations to Participate
- Fill out the response form to respond to the Invitation to Participate
- Record your username and password. You will not need to re-register again to respond to future Invitations to Participate
- Organizations who submit a proposal in response to an ITP must agree to the following statements of intent and conditions:
- This will be a collaborative effort. To achieve the goals of AR, organizations will need to work together to provide services.
- While there are currently no financial resources to support the effort in the short-term, AR intends to seek significant resources to support successful models for collaboration and delivery.
- Your organization may need to redirect resources, personnel and otherwise, to participate in the initiative.
- Alignment Rockford has a small staff and is also supported by leadership from RPS205. These resources will be used where feasible to support your efforts.
- Your organization agrees to report resources contributed to committee work quarterly, using AR forms and processes.
- Your organization will be asked to provide process and output information (i.e. services actually provided, number of students served, student demographics, sites, etc.) on an annual basis.
Alignment Rockford | 815 N. Church Street | Rockford, IL 61103 | Phone: 779-774-4389
© 2009-15 A Collaborative Initiative of Alignment RockfordTM
Invitation to ParticipateTM and ITPTM All rights reserved.